ICS has recently instituted a flat fee agreed price appraisal program for small homeowner claims, given on a volume basis.
The program focuses on fast turnaround and low costs. The program includes the following:
1. Contact with insured will be made within 3 hours of assignment.
2. Inspection of loss will be made within 2 business days - or at the insureds earliest convenience.
3. On losses under $5,000.00, our final report will be sent to your office within
5 business days of our inspection.
4. If a final report can not be sent because the insured wants to obtain their own estimate, a preliminary report will be forwarded within 5 business days.
5. All assignments will be handled as agreed price appraisals. We will get agreed prices with the insured or their contractor and advise them all final authorization will come from your office once they review our report and policy coverages.
6. Reports will include the following:
- Risk Caption - describing the type of dwelling, age, condition and RCV.
- Origin Caption - describing the exact cause of loss.
- Subrogation Caption - describing any potential subrogation and identifying the potentially negligent parties.
- Building Damage Appraisal - showing RCV & ACV on a unit cost basis.
- Contents Damage Appraisal (if necessary) - showing RCV & ACV allowance.
- Photos - of risk and damages as needed.